• To further the initiation, establishment, and growth of Messianic Jewish Congregations worldwide.
• To be a voice for Messianic Jewish Congregations and Messianic Judaism worldwide.
• To provide a forum for the discussion of issues relevant to Messianic Judaism and Messianic Jewish Congregations.
• To aid in the causes of our Jewish people worldwide, especially in Israel.
• To support the training of Messianic Leaders.
P.O. Box 27-3729
Boca Raton, FL 33427
1.302.786.5276 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The UMJC is governed by the representatives of our member congregations (delegates), who elect executive officers. The Executive Committee, in turn, appoints an Executive Director and Regional Directors, all subject to delegate approval.