UMJC Privacy Statement
Your privacy is very important to the UMJC. This privacy statement explains the information that we collect, and the ways in which we use your personal information.
UMJC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out using our website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, services on our website, events, etc.
- Any other information revealed to UMJC through your communications
Using Personal Information
UMJC may use your personal information to:
- Improve and personalize your use of our website
- Enable your access to use the website
- Collect payments
- Send you marketing communications & newsletters
- Send to you items or services you may have purchased
UMJC will not sell or make your information available to any other organizations or websites.
UMJC may disclose your personal information only to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Agents & sub-contractors working with UMJC will be obligated only to use personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. UMJC will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. In no way will UMJC be liable for any misuse of your information. This website contains links to other websites, which the UMJC does not administer, and the UMJC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website.
Updating This Statement