2018 summer Family Conference
Here's what's happening
Gathering the worldwide Messianic Jewish community for worship, prayer, discussion, fellowship, and study. Featuring special guest speakers: Rev. Dr. Don Finto (author of God's Promise and the Future for Israel) and Dr. Amy-Jill Levine (author of The Misunderstood Jew and Short Stories by Jesus, and co-editor of the Jewish Annotated New Testament). Enjoy visionary teaching and practical workshops by outstanding UMJC teachers and speakers. Closing night concert is on Saturday with Miqedem, the all-star band from Israel.
Full registration includes 2 kosher-style meals, access to all workshops and plenary sessions, and closing night concert. (Certified kosher meal option for an additional charge is available)
Discounted hotel rooms are available if you reserve by June 19th. $125 per night for standard rooms, and $170 per night for Family Bunk Rooms. This rate includes 2 free breakfast vouchers per night and free WiFi. Please reserve your room before or after you complete your registration. Click here for hotel reservations.
Sponsor the Union Conference! Our sponsorship package includes a full-page ad in the program booklet, announcement during a plenary session, premium tablespace in the exhibitors' hall, and your materials in conference attendee gift bags. Contact our Marketing Team for more information.
Exhibitors: Are you interested in selling your books, music, art, Judaica, jewelry, or promoting your organization at the Union conference? Contact the Marketplace Team for an exhibitor application.
Need help? For assistance with registration or special requests, please contact the Registration Team.
schedule of events
Monday, July 16th
- 3 PM Regional Directors Meeting
Tuesday, July 17th
- 9 AM Steering Committee Meetings
- 5 PM Steering & Past Presidents' Dinner
- 8 PM Delegate Reception
Wednesday, July 18th
- Youth Conference Kicks off at 9 AM
- 8 AM Delegate Registration
- 9 AM Delegate Meeting
- 5 PM Registration for Conference opens
- 7 PM Conference Opening
Thursday, July 19th
- 9 AM-4 PM Workshops, Children's Program and Youth Outing
- 7 PM Plenary Session
Friday, July 20th
- 9 AM-4 PM Workshops, Children's and Youth Programs
- 6:30 PM Erev Shabbat Dinner (meal included in registration) Featured Speaker: Dr. Amy-Jill Levine
Saturday, July 21st
- 10 AM Torah Service
- 12:30 PM Shabbat Lunch (meal included in registration)
- 2-4 PM Torah Study Roundtable Discussions
- 7 PM Closing Session & Concert by Miqedem. Featured Speaker: Rev. Dr. Don Finto
*Session schedules or Salons are subject to change.
DATE AND TIME
Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 5:00 PM –
Sat, Jul 21, 2018, 11:00 PM EDT
12205 S Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone Number: 407-239-0444
Refunds up to 7 days before event
Scroll through the slideshow below to enjoy highlights from the July 2017 Union Conference in Chicago.